Congrats out to Lawrence (WanaDmxsub)

2500hdd

Banned
Full Pull at the Lancaster ThunderOnTheLot sledpull.

No 4x4 pulled further, IIRC, but since he was 2WD, he was only allowed Exhibition status.

Seems the trick might be to use Lawrence's techniques in a 4x4.

congrate to larwrence.. and tony(cclb lifted DAMX dually) both pulled the same wright and were with in 5-10 feet of each other @ 300+ range.

the pulled tony back and reset the sled and he did a 262
the i drove lawrence truck to 25X right behind tony.

those boggers deffanintly hooked on that track today

i especialy like to thank him for letting my drive his truck. i get there and find out lawrence paid the regestraion and pit pase for me and dave the guy that i rode up there with.
:rockwoot: :Cheer:

Thanks Guys
And a Big thanks to Adam and Dave for the help and tires.
Here's adams pull
http://mcratracing.com/k/adamsp.wmv

They didn't force us to pull exhibition. That was at my request.
No more exhibition for me...know we know!
Hitch was 30".
We were at about 7980lbs
Airbags and suspention blocks with 1" gap.
Springs were clamped front and rear.
We didn't drop the front, in fact it's cranked-up to clear the H2's.

OK time for you 2wd drives that are sitting on the fence to get OFF. I believe Adams pull would have been in the money! Haven't seen the official results yet.

So, if it's 2wd why crank the front up? wouldn't you want to have the back much higher than the front so the weight transfer is better? I don't know, but w/e you're doing works.

the tb were crank to clear the 35" tires. basicly still leveled out.

i sugjested that we lower them but lawrence declined.. no biggie

So, if it's 2wd why crank the front up? wouldn't you want to have the back much higher than the front so the weight transfer is better? I don't know, but w/e you're doing works.

Yes the the front is dragging the ground it plants the rear tires almost as soon as u come off the line. i beilve they where only doing a couple test hooks in exhibition class. So they are still fine tuning the truck.

Please understand i had nothing to do with this hook. I have just been reading other forums and this is the information i have gathered reading inbetween the lines

Thanks Guys
And a Big thanks to Adam and Dave for the help and tires.
Here's adams pull
http://mcratracing.com/k/adamsp.wmv

They didn't force us to pull exhibition. That was at my request.
No more exhibition for me...know we know!
Hitch was 30".
We were at about 7980lbs
Airbags and suspention blocks with 1" gap.
Springs were clamped front and rear.
We didn't drop the front, in fact it's cranked-up to clear the H2's.

OK time for you 2wd drives that are sitting on the fence to get OFF. I believe Adams pull would have been in the money! Haven't seen the official results yet.

I was gonna ask why y'all would be exhibition. That's awesome, congrats! :rockwoot:

I don't want to get dragged into the 2wd-v-4wd think...I just want to pull.
In the future I'll be entering a class, that way if I do place, I might just get something to take home with me.
It would be nice to have a 2wd class but I don't think we will ever get enough trucks.

We put on a event in 06 we had a 2wd class and had 7 trucks show up they had a blast all were street driven truck some of the guy"s pulled the trailer toters we let duelly's pull.It was for charity for St.Jude's.

None of the 4x4 guy's ad any bad remarks about the 2wd.we even let one 4x4 pull as long as he pull his front drive shaft out.He pulled and got 3rd he put all his weights over the back axle he had blocked suspention and was a 2.8 truck then.

Dale

Back