Retired the TDI in favor of a new cruze diesel!

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
Just picked her up tonight! 59 miles on the ticker, will have pics tomorrow but I have to say, I have no idea why I ever owned a TDI after driving the diesel cruze.

Pics or GTFO. Lol
I'm working on it! Had to come aaaaaaaalllllllllll the way down to Brigham city to pick her up, we're in Ogden eating dinner with my cousin now. The only other cruze diesel we liked was in Orem but that was too far to go in order to do our financing before our bank closed. Super nice, super comfortable car. We love it more than any of the TDI's we drove.

Seems like a small time dealer to me, we just bought brand new instead of messing with used cars. We'll run the warranty out on this one and trade it in for another new one, Fawk it. Lol. Anyway, here's some pitchers ?

e2eeff7a1d11e8f4608688e3cc448a74.jpg

67c372ff89bd6956a43138153d9ae790.jpg

72bcb25aa8147e521600cb750612177d.jpg

0d338dc04bd1e2fab5cfdb36bb319a83.jpg

Come on, those fan blade style wheels are where it's at LOL

That's how they get good mileage, the opposing thrust from the fan blade rims cause the car to have less rolling resistance and it also takes care of other idiot drivers that try to get close. LOL

Can you describe in more detail WHY it's better than the TDI's??

Congrats btw!
This is just me personally, but I find the cruze more appealing to the eyes lol. But not just that, at 6'2" I feel like the cruze has more legroom and the seats fit me better, the interior comfort for ME is better than anything VW has to offer.

this didn't matter so much to me, but the warranty is far better, 5 years/100,000 miles vs 3 years/36,000 miles, and GM dealers are more accessible to me than VW dealers, there's a lot more little things that I can't think of off the top of my head.
It's not loaded with ****ty german electronics. LOL
Actually......the Cruze's engine is German built. Lol

Back