4th Gen Ram...the most serious SQ system I've ever tried

Yeah, if yer not doing it yourself.....good gawd they charge a lot. But then it becomes....is your time worth more than theirs.

Are you going to get pic of the install a long the way? It would be cool/nice to have
They're gonna shoot a complete build log for it.
Yeah, if yer not doing it yourself.....good gawd they charge a lot. But then it becomes....is your time worth more than theirs.
I want some things done that are beyond my fabrication skill level...sometimes you just gotta pay someone.

I'm in Texas. A small local shop is doing it. The lead installer is real, real good. I looked at his build logs and customer cars...I'm very comfortable with his skill level.

I'm in Texas. A small local shop is doing it. The lead installer is real, real good. I looked at his build logs and customer cars...I'm very comfortable with his skill level.

Awesome. I cant wait to see it all in and installed.

I used to be big into stereo stuff but then noticed that I could spend the money else where. :hehe:

I spent money everywhere. LOL
My custom made wheels were shipped today. Stereo starts this weekend and my Procharger should ship late next week. LOL

I spent money everywhere. LOL
My custom made wheels were shipped today. Stereo starts this weekend and my Procharger should ship late next week. LOL

I hate you... :lolly:

So what ever happened to the idea of the all aluminum cummins idea?

I just want to know one thing.......

How in the hell do you fit in that truck? You're four inches taller than me and I can't get in or 4500 crew cabs at work without dragging my head across the door post getting in then feeling like I'm humping the steering wheel when I'm driving...

Subscribed……I had a 12W7v2 in my acura rsx back in the day powered by a 1000 slash series amp, pioneer HU, and all top of the line JL door speakers powered by a 500/4 I think. It was crazy. The visors would vibrate and have like 4 inches of excursion. haha. I have the JL fathom home stereo sub in my house (a single 12W7 in an enclosed box $$$$) and it cracked one of my single-pain windows in my house haha. I want to have some sound in my 4th gen, but probably a single 10 or 12 under the rear seat. I actually think my factory front passenger door speaker is blown already (at 1200 miles)….I can't wait to see the final install for your setup. Its gona be sweet man

Daymn!!!! (just read the build thread) So clean. I'm gona fly down to TX just so I can hear this setup. I applaud you, Sir. "Mustache's" setup is like what I would do, and you blow it out of the water haha

Last edited:
Back