Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Tech > LB7 GM Duramax
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

LB7 GM Duramax Discuss the 1st Generation Duramax here

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2021, 09:48 AM   #1
Turd Ferguson

Name: Turd Ferguson
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Wheel question

I apologize if this is the wrong section for this question, but I am curious and hoping to find an answer. I have a 05 gmc 2500 and 18 ram 2500 I recently took off oem wheels from my ram and wanted to put them on my gmc, I know Bethel bolt pattern is the same but I am curious on what lug nuts to use? Should I use the OEM ones from the ram? Or do I need to buy another set? They are the 18" six double spoke wheels if that helps. Thanks !

Old 10-13-2021, 03:40 PM   #2
BIG PHIL

Name: BIG PHIL
Title: 32 valve
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
I apologize if this is the wrong section for this question, but I am curious and hoping to find an answer. I have a 05 gmc 2500 and 18 ram 2500 I recently took off oem wheels from my ram and wanted to put them on my gmc, I know Bethel bolt pattern is the same but I am curious on what lug nuts to use? Should I use the OEM ones from the ram? Or do I need to buy another set? They are the 18" six double spoke wheels if that helps. Thanks !
The bolt pattern on the wheels is the same, but the lugnut threads are different.

Builder and Mechanic for "The Farm Truck" Limited Pro Stock 3.0 pulling truck

Old 10-13-2021, 07:06 PM   #3
BigPapa

Name: BigPapa
Title: Truckless
Member`s Gallery
And, if I’m not mistaken, the center hole is bigger on the Ram wheels, meaning all the load is on the studs.

2003 Avalanche Z71

Common sense is like deodorant. The people that need it most never use it.

Closed Thread