Gt47 88t

jones95runner

Just looking at some different turbo options. Ran across this turbo on forced website. Jose has it rated for 1600hp with a race cover. We ran a 91mm gt55 and made 1525 with it, and he has them rated at the same power range. Juts curious if somebody has ran something like it. Pretty wild how a charger of so much smaller package could flow the same amount of air. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to discuss. Just realy picking at my brain right now.

The ball bearing GT47, 50, and 55 are all built on the same CHRA (frame).

I have a GT4708R for sale in the classifieds, cheap....could easily be converted to whatever.

Just looking at some different turbo options. Ran across this turbo on forced website. Jose has it rated for 1600hp with a race cover. We ran a 91mm gt55 and made 1525 with it, and he has them rated at the same power range. Juts curious if somebody has ran something like it. Pretty wild how a charger of so much smaller package could flow the same amount of air. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to discuss. Just realy picking at my brain right now.

Did you talk to Jose about this GT4788? I have been thinking about buying a GT47 or GT50 for my puller to run as a single in open diesel class.

Back