10 post minimum???

Feed Em

Top Hand
So I am much more of a reader than a poster. I find these forums EXTREMELY helpful for information on my vehicle and sometimes will post a thread from time to time if I am having trouble. I went to go PM a guy about some DVs he has for sale on here and it says I need a 10 post minimum to send PMs. So now I am scrambling all over the place to get my 10 posts.

End rant.

IMHO it should be 100 or been an active member for at least one year with a minimum of 10 posts in the year.

So I am much more of a reader than a poster. I find these forums EXTREMELY helpful for information on my vehicle and sometimes will post a thread from time to time if I am having trouble. I went to go PM a guy about some DVs he has for sale on here and it says I need a 10 post minimum to send PMs. So now I am scrambling all over the place to get my 10 posts.

End rant.

How much have you read in the month youve been a member :poke: JK

You could just tell him your interested and leave your emal addres

So are you "suggesting" we drop that or giving us "feedback" that you think it sucks? You won't find much pitty here. :D

It was annoying to me at first as well, but i totally understand it, and think it is a good thing. Now that my 10 are over....... MAKE IT 100 LOL
Oh and when am i not going to be a rookie anymore LOL

Last edited:
Back