Diesels for Christ

I was going to start a new thread but saw this and thought I would just post here, I thought it was pretty cool you all had started this, its hard to live right in these times but its easier when you surround yourself with other people that are about the lords business. I accepted jesus into my life back in '02 when I was 14 and he saved my soul, between now and then I have not lived nowhere close to how I should have. From the time I was a baby till I was 19 I probably didn't miss 10 sundays of church but from 19 till 23 (january of this year) I don't think I went one time, between beer, trucks, partys and girls I thought I had all I needed and didn't even have a desire to go. Iv been going back to church off and on but I'm trying to start every sunday, I'm ashamed to say I still keep falling short so I wanna ask for all of you to please pray for me that I can stay on the right path this time. Its hard for me to say stuff like this because I have always been kinda shy but god has really been working on me the past couple days and I know better than to even act like I'm ashamed because we all know what the bible says... and If people want to laugh and me and make fun then we really need to pray for them because there will be one day when they won't be laughing. But anyways sorry for the book just wanted to say I really support what you all are doing and I'm in for a couple t shirts just let me know where to send the money, I'm also working on a pulling truck that I would be glad to put some stickers on, its a work in progress but I'm hoping to have it done sometime later this year!

Last edited:
I dont get on here much, but pretty much because of this section I belive Ill be getting on here more often, glad you guys are here. Glad to see a place to meet other Christian diesel people.

I was going to start a new thread but saw this and thought I would just post here, I thought it was pretty cool you all had started this, its hard to live right in these times but its easier when you surround yourself with other people that are about the lords business. I accepted jesus into my life back in '02 when I was 14 and he saved my soul, between now and then I have not lived nowhere close to how I should have. From the time I was a baby till I was 19 I probably didn't miss 10 sundays of church but from 19 till 23 (january of this year) I don't think I went one time, between beer, trucks, partys and girls I thought I had all I needed and didn't even have a desire to go. Iv been going back to church off and on but I'm trying to start every sunday, I'm ashamed to say I still keep falling short so I wanna ask for all of you to please pray for me that I can stay on the right path this time. Its hard for me to say stuff like this because I have always been kinda shy but god has really been working on me the past couple days and I know better than to even act like I'm ashamed because we all know what the bible says... and If people want to laugh and me and make fun then we really need to pray for them because there will be one day when they won't be laughing. But anyways sorry for the book just wanted to say I really support what you all are doing and I'm in for a couple t shirts just let me know where to send the money, I'm also working on a pulling truck that I would be glad to put some stickers on, its a work in progress but I'm hoping to have it done sometime later this year!

we are all works in progress to various degrees. glad you are here...

I am new here and just from seein this I love this forum. I'm glad people are tryin to keep god in things and I would love to get one of them shirts

I'm in also, I'm 45 yrs old been maried 25 years, my wife and i teach the young married class in sunday school, i'm also interested in a couple shirts and a sticker, you never know what just a sticker can do as an ice breaker to get your testimony rollin.

Megacabram....convection is a good thing..that means God is working with you, it's when you don't feel convected after doing something you shouldn't have thats scarry.

i will be praying for this thread to grow and become a difference in someones life.

Darwin

Last edited:
We have shirt order and decals coming. Pm me address and sizes. Also looking a truck to run decals in 2012 for all major classes.

I'm in for a shirt and sticker as well. I run the Sportsman class for NHRDA at every divisional race and trying to make more races this year. I would be glad to run some bigger stickers on my rear quarter panels or something. I'll shoot ya a pm.

I'm with a couple of the guys up here as well. I have always been a Christian, but never a "good" one. I did the youth group thing in Jr. High and High School and went to church, but looking back, I don't know how much I really sought after God. About 3-4 weeks ago something smacked me upside the head and said you better stop in your tracks and take a step sideways and get your life going right again. I am still stumbling and will stumble for a long time to go, but am trying to clean things up a bit and study his word a lot more. The words I have been reading, and the random cds of my cousins old messages(he's a pastor) have definitely said the right things lately. It has been nice to have someone to talk to and lean on with the way life has been lately. I have definitely been on a roller coaster with trying to get my walk with Christ going again but am trying to continue to surround myself with other Christians which really helps.

We encourage you in your worthwhile walk with God - may it bear witness to the power of Christ in your life.

We have shirt order and decals coming. Pm me address and sizes. Also looking a truck to run decals in 2012 for all major classes.

We'd be happy to affix DFC decals to our Super Stock truck.

I don't have a dedicated sled puller or drag truck, but me or my wife are always out and about and go to alot of dragstrips or sled pulls. I pull in the ones that they will let me just as an exhibition pull. We would bout put decals on our trucks. I will let you know how many shirts and sizes we will need soon.

Back