Submit a testimonial video and receive a free 1A Auto T-shirt!

the passenger side never fit securely

I've had them for a year. I'm sure they're out of warranty.

Our mirrors have a lifetime warranty on them. If you would like to PM me with your full name and shipping address under which the mirrors were ordered, I'll have one of my sales reps take a look at it for you.

Tony

well that was amazing customer service

I just received a phone call from 1A that my credit card had been refunded for the pair of caps I purchased!

I was mostly just being a smartass. I have put the mirrors on multiple trucks and I really like them. They aren't quite OEM quality fit/finish, but they're also less than 1/3 the price and perfectly acceptable. The mirror glass doesn't vibrate, etc.

I will continue to buy them for future trucks.

Again, thank you for the surprise phone call!!!

well that was amazing customer service

I just received a phone call from 1A that my credit card had been refunded for the pair of caps I purchased!

I was mostly just being a smartass. I have put the mirrors on multiple trucks and I really like them. They aren't quite OEM quality fit/finish, but they're also less than 1/3 the price and perfectly acceptable. The mirror glass doesn't vibrate, etc.

I will continue to buy them for future trucks.

Again, thank you for the surprise phone call!!!

If there's ever an issue with anything that you purchase from us call right away. We have some very good warranties on our parts.

If you would like a free 1A Auto T-shirt, shoot me a PM with the size that you would like. I have MED-XL available. Also your full name shipping and email address.

The only catch is you have to reply to the thread with a pic sporting your new T-shirt next to your truck...lol

Tony:pop:

Back