Blackout in the Country 2022

bateman

Anyone here going or can tell me if it’s a good time or is it going to be just the young bucks acting retarded? I’ve yet to go to a diesel event other than pulls because there isn’t much around here.

Anyone here going? Any tips or opinions? I’ll be alone if I go. I have no friends interested in it unfortunately.

Yep. Bean’s diesel. Have some friends that went years ago and they had fun. Figured I would ask you fellas

Never attended, but I think someone put their shit in the ditch there years ago trying to look cool. I may be thinking of another event.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s a struggle to have fun and not be around retards at the same time nowadays.

I’m probably going to go early and check it out. Hopefully a good time and get to meet some other diesel enthusiasts. Other than my good buddy buying a 12v after liking mine I have no friends interested haha so if anyone from here ends up going give me a shout if you’d like to meet up and shoot the shit.

There was a guy that cut a late model GTO in half when he lost control and ran off in the creek that runs beside the road. Can’t remember what year that was.

Event has almost no discussion on the web. Going to call Bean’s tomorrow just to see if I pay at the gate and how much or what.

If it isn’t worth a shit I will soon be making a trip to one of the more popular events that some of the members here attend. Would enjoy meeting some of you crazy folks

Going to call Bean’s tomorrow just to see if I pay at the gate and how much or what.

Um.....their event site says sold out. WTH?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-14 055934.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-14 055934.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Well that shows about how smart I am with a computer haha I couldn’t even find that yesterday while looking.

That’s alright though. Next time there’s an event with some Comp D members I’ll suck it up and make the trip wherever it might be.

Well that shows about how smart I am with a computer haha I couldn’t even find that yesterday while looking.

That’s alright though. Next time there’s an event with some Comp D members I’ll suck it up and make the trip wherever it might be.

Call Ryan and tell him Jeff said you can still get a ticket.

Call Ryan and tell him Jeff said you can still get a ticket.

I did. He said "Jeff who?"

LOL

It's ironic that is says you can still order a hoodie...and just specify your size at the gate.....you just can't come in.

Last edited:
Hahah I might have to give that a try in a bit Jeff. Been too busy to do much of anything today other than load these tankers.

Back