Special Thanks To Scheid Diesel

vhaisley

We would like to extend a special thanks Dan Scheid and his staff at Scheid Diesel for all their hard work and dedication to pulling off a great event again this year!! I think it was the best yet! This truely is the SuperBowl of Diesel Truck Pulling & Racing!

God blessed the event with wonderful weather, stands full of spectators and most of the best trucks in the country!

We would also like to thank Dennis Perry and the TS guys & gals, Tim and the CompDiesel crew for all their hard work in putting together a very nice and professionally ran drag race!

Well done! Way to go!! It was a great weekend!:snoop:

Van, Patty & Curt Haisley
Haisley Machine

X2 I have seen mostly negative about this past weekend for things that happened outside of the gates. When we should be congratulating the Crew at Sheid for another great event.:clap::clap:

Easy for you to thank everyone Van since you guys cleaned house pullin LOL.

Seriously though, this event truly is the superbowl of truck pullin and so glad Scheids keeps having it every year, I am sure its not easy to get it all together and organized.

See ya there next year!

Yeah big thanks to scheid for the great event. I will be back next year and the year after.... Good job haisley crew you almost had a clean sweep! keep going!

i love this event! and i will be there every year that it happens! you guys sure know how to put on one hell of a show!

Well Put Van Haisley,,i Had A Wonderful Time Both Nights..dan,kent,brad And The Rest Of The Crew Made Me Feel Right At Home..and Was Nice To See The Comp D Crew...as Always...:)

Yeah big thanks to scheid for the great event. I will be back next year and the year after.... Good job haisley crew you almost had a clean sweep! keep going!

You should be thanking the anonymous puller that stopped to help you when your tire was blown out. LOL Glad we got her figured out though. Hope you made it home well!

I, also, would like to send my congradualtions out everyone for an amazing event. I wish I could have made it in tiem fro qualifying but it was good to see some of the old familiar faces such as Van and Curt and Mr Gilmore along with many others. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did and I hope to be back next year!

Congrats to the Haisley crew for the great show they put on, and nicely put Patty! Special Thanks to Scheid Diesel crew, Dennis Perry and TS Performance!

You should be thanking the anonymous puller that stopped to help you when your tire was blown out. LOL Glad we got her figured out though. Hope you made it home well!

I, also, would like to send my congradualtions out everyone for an amazing event. I wish I could have made it in tiem fro qualifying but it was good to see some of the old familiar faces such as Van and Curt and Mr Gilmore along with many others. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did and I hope to be back next year!

didnt know you were on here...lol But yeah thanks a ton.. we wouldve been stranded for a while.. we eventually made it home about 5.5 hrs..lol the dam apps sensor was going crazy on us the whole way home... but thanks again.. we owe you guys beer, food or something next time.

I had a blast again this year as always. The doofuses were out in force outside of the grounds, but the action inside the venues was awesome. I really had an awesome time seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. Thanks to the entire Scheid crew for putting on a great event!!!!

I had a blast again this year as always. The doofuses were out in force outside of the grounds, but the action inside the venues was awesome. I really had an awesome time seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. Thanks to the entire Scheid crew for putting on a great event!!!!

Like me and Mrs. 2Tone!!!:hehe:

didnt know you were on here...lol But yeah thanks a ton.. we wouldve been stranded for a while.. we eventually made it home about 5.5 hrs..lol the dam apps sensor was going crazy on us the whole way home... but thanks again.. we owe you guys beer, food or something next time.

Well I'm glad you made it home. I know we saw you jump off the highway at one point and wasn't sure if the apps had gone or just getting somethign to eat. But didn't see any major trouble so kept heading home since we had 10 more hours of driving lol. You don't owe me a thing man. Like i said, if i were in teh position i woudl hope someone would help me so we are good. Just glad you made it home eventually lol

Yeah Im glad there are some nice people out.. unlike the dicks that drove by blowing smoke on us in the right lane.. what dumb ****s.. I wish I had a couple bricks...

Back