Need help...

Went back and re-read the first post. To clarify, New:
Cylinder head with upgraded springs
Injectors
VP44

Are we sure the correct key was used for the injection pump, Is this an upgrade pump?

I would still get temps to see if it's one cylinder or all. That will let you know whether to pursue a single cylinder or the injection system.

Any codes?

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk
So checked temps all within 10-15 degree of eachother, so thinking its not a intake issue anymore maybe fuel, have new connecting tubes coming in since ive never replaced them this is the 6th time ive reused them so gonna replace them and see what happens, my cruising egt at 45 is 800 degrees dont know if that give any info. i really appreciate all the help.

Popping back through the intake you say ?
I would try cracking injector lines one cylinder at a time to hear if the noise changes when the fuel load is removed from the cylinder. That way, at the very least, you'd know what cylinder to inspect.
weird thing its only when the air box is on i hear it could it just be the intake?

weird thing its only when the air box is on i hear it could it just be the intake?

So, you pull the air box off and the noise goes away ? I'm confused. By air box, do you mean the air filter lid, whole assembly, or what ?

So, you pull the air box off and the noise goes away ? I'm confused. By air box, do you mean the air filter lid, whole assembly, or what ?
s&b cold air intake box and filter if i leave it open turbo no filter dont hear anything

Back