Another shipment of decals arrived!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Another shipment of decals have arrived. I will be shipping them out daily & I'm hoping to get caught up by next week. All of my customers will recieve a decal if you haven't already. If your decal hasn't arrived by Nov. 10, please text me at 724-323-4998 and I'll be sure to get you taken care of. Decals measure 16" wide x 1 1/2" tall. Thanks guys!

I've already sent out 300 decals, somebody has to have a pic of one on a truck? I'll try to get a pic up. My truck has the full window banner.

1029100846.jpg

Ok guys, been sending them out every day and I ran out of the ones in the picture above. I have others that say "www" that I am gonna start sending out tomorrow. A few of you guys have pm's regarding multiple addresses that you gave me so your wives wouldn't find out you ordered parts. lol Need to know which address to send to? I am gonna order more decals tomorrow, let me know if you want a special color to match your trucks. Text me your info. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
OK guys, I'm sending out the last of the decals tomorrow. If you don't recieve one by the 10th, let me know. Hawaii customers, you know the drill....gonna take a little longer, but you weren't forgotten. Thank you everyone!

Back