Transmission temperature

Sukkurpunch

What is some temps people r getting in the highway?

Wanting to compare with what my temp is.
My truck was running 147 degree no load cruise control setting on 80 mph on interstate. Outside temp about 40 degrees.

Thanks!!!!!

I have a deep pan on mine and lately I've noticed it stays around 127-136 driving on the highway 70 mph with an air temp around 50-60 degrees. Seems normal to me, allison trans seem to run a little warmer anyways from what I've seen.

Sure thing, too keep your LMM trouble free I would look into blocking the egr or a full delete and getting rid of that dpf exhaust, if you still have them, and add an EFI tune. Nice truck for your first diesel man!

I have efi live but having trouble with it, just bought the truck and tunes aren't switching.
Wire broke off in ECM. Not for sure how to use the scan tool either. I'm a beginner. Any tips would be great I don't have any thing except the scan tool haven't put efi live on computer.

Any tips?

Truck has the egr delete, 5 in exhaust, edge cts insight just don't know n e thing about this tuning. I don't want to plug the scan tool in and loose the tunes that are stored In it.

Is there Efi live for Dummies?LOL!!

Back