Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area-Ford > Ford Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ford Competition and Performance General Ford Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 10:22 AM   #1
CGardner

Name: CGardner
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
New 6.0 Ported Intake Manifold

Over the past 6 months I have been building fully ported 6.0 intake manifolds and I will soon be ready to offer them for sale. Initially, I will only be offering offroad use only intakes since the EGR features are removed, until dyno testing of EGR equipped intakes can be performed and show a decent increase in power and torque. I have not done direct dyno comparisons of ported intake manifolds on the market today, but based on the porting I have seen I believe the intakes I port will out perform any of the ported stock intake manifolds on the market today. I hand port and blend all of ports and eliminated all of EGR features, in the end removing almost 4lbs. of aluminum. I pull a lot of time and effort into making these flow as much as possible. I have conducted dyno testing of the stock intake vs. my ported intake and there is a nice power and torque gain, which I'll post on my website once I am ready to sell them. My ported intakes are a direct replacement, all the studs used for securing the wiring harnesses in place are retained using a custom made plug with stud. Before I try to sell any of them I would like to know what others would want in a ported intake manifold and what seems to be a reasonable price.

What features or options would be desirable (powder coat, ceramic coat, polished, ports for injectable's or gauges, and etc.)?

What is a reasonable price?

If there is any other options or ideas related to a ported intake manifold please feel free to share! I'm hoping to finish my website and release these in October!

Old 09-26-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
WUnderwood

Name: WUnderwood
Title: CompD Minion
Member`s Gallery
If you want to become a vendor on this forum, please let me or another moderator know.

Click the image to open in full size.

RIP BFD99, jponder, and Forrest Nearing

Old 09-26-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
CGardner

Name: CGardner
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Okay, thanks WUnderwood, I'll let you know!

Closed Thread