Where can i get a billet valve cover?

Cummins_Bred

Cummins R&D Tech
I'm looking for something pretty under the hood. Love the billet covers for the 03-05 with the fender badges, but i don't believe they fit 07 (5.9). Anybody know where to get one for 06-07 5.9's?

yes i've googled and searched the forum but i may not be wording it right to get any good results, because i haven't found anything

That's actually not bad, but i was hoping for something more like the ones for the 03-05's. I understand it's going to be more expensive because of the size and length. Just trying to find something a little more showy than plain aluminum look

This is mine. What your looking for? You would have to get an 03-05 injector base cover and the 3 injector harness plugs. Remove wiring from your existing plug and relocate the wires. Shouldnt be too hard. Other than that I dont know of any other options.
422cfeaf-b81e-9f4b.jpg

tapatalking from droidx

That's pretty sharp actually, and i don't imagine getting the base or doing the wiring would be that hard at all

This is mine. What your looking for? You would have to get an 03-05 injector base cover and the 3 injector harness plugs. Remove wiring from your existing plug and relocate the wires. Shouldnt be too hard. Other than that I dont know of any other options.
422cfeaf-b81e-9f4b.jpg

tapatalking from droidx

Damn sharp

I think i like the hellman performance one the best so far. I'm assuming they'd put some grooves or something into it for a lil more $$$. I like the billet, but I don't just want a plain piece of aluminum, i'd like it to have something with a little more flash to it

Joe did mine with the CompD logo in the center...if you can send him a high-res drawing he can put whatever you want on it.

That's perfect! Thanks everybody for the opinions and places to check, i think Joe will be hearing from me shortly after x-mas

Joe Hellman's stuff is REALLY nice.

I would love to get one of his valve covers for my 2005, but all I could afford was a billet oil cap. LOL He DID put a custom Cummins "C" logo on it for me....not the one that he has listed on his site, but just the "C" on the center of the cap...looks great.

Back