Sending my pump out

Depends on what the goal is with the truck. Typically high teens is where hot street trucks end up.

I like 20 as the lowest for a modest street truck, I'm in Fl though and don't deal with much cold weather. Timing has made the biggest difference in a stock type work truck for mileage gains, for me anyway.

truck is going to be a street truck primarily but I am going to start pulling this year, and don't really wanna have to adjust my timing every time I go pulling.

Yes and unless you are running a hot 13mm there is no reason for anything that large. I am at 25.5* with my ppumped 24v. No reason to be in the teens with a 24v.

have a 180 presently but planning on going to a 13mm next year, have quite a bit of tweeking to do, just looking for a good place to start. sending pump out with 4k springs and .093 holders, 191 delivery valves

Yes and unless you are running a hot 13mm there is no reason for anything that large. I am at 25.5* with my ppumped 24v. No reason to be in the teens with a 24v.

Same here. I am at 25* on mine with .084 lines. It has no grid heaters and will start at 20*. Below that you have to help it with the throttle. :Cheer:

Back