First Event of the year

2Tone12V

When is it Ron? Or are you not ready to announce that quite yet? Im curious and I'm sure some others are as well. :rockwoot:

Drag Race - April 11 - Rockingham, NC - be there or be square! Details to come! New nonos 5000lb class, New Go Green Challenge along with last year's classes!

Along with some give-aways and purses paid at the race! The usual fun and frolic:Cheer:

what about sled pulls...especially around ohio. i heard there was a circuit in ohio all within 2 hours of columbus

2 Tone ask for the first one - he didnt say anything about the rest!

No we will have most of the events posted in the next couple of weeks sled and drag! We won't post til we have signed contracts in hand - less cancelations that way!

Many new events this year!

RK

I should have been more specific. When is the first sled pull. You know I dont drag race dude!! Though it is bad a$$ to watch. Meachem, J. Smith, Stuckeys, Darren, and Bo.... What a race when you get them all at the same place!! Just hate seeing Banks beat up on Darren all the time haha! Just messin with ya Darren!

For those who like to register early - a $100 gas gift card goes to the first person to register at Rockingham! - Come early!

See Dave to get it if he hasn't used itLOL

RK

You back up and running yet Big?

Not quite yet......Should have all the parts by Monday!!!

Not sure how long it'll take us to get it all back together...Having to do it on all my days off....

I'll keep everyone posted...Trust me =).......I won't be able to shut up about that kinda power!!:rockwoot:

holy smokes, I'm sure I wont make it to RPM Fest, but my TIVO will!! Just marked that on my calendar.

Drag Race - April 11 - Rockingham, NC - be there or be square! Details to come! New nonos 5000lb class, New Go Green Challenge along with last year's classes!

Along with some give-aways and purses paid at the race! The usual fun and frolic:Cheer:

Sweet! Its starting off earlier this year. Don't know if I'm going to that oen though! Would be nice to see those southern belles though...:evil

I didn't make it to The Rock last year for some reason, but I'm gonna try to be there this year, whats happening Nick? Haven't heard from ya in a while, you too dave, I didn't even know your truck was undergoing surgery.

Back