ODRA goes to Hallettsville, TX. 2 Day Sled Pull July 17 and 18th '09

outlawdra

ODRA going to Hallettsville:
TruckPullflyer2009-EMAIL.jpg

Following NADM Sled Pulling Rules for the Diesel Classes

For more details visit: http://www.myspace.com/hallettsvilletruckpull
:rockwoot:

sounds like fun Micah!

I think so too...Alan Dincans is one of the ones hosting/sponsoring it, Shade Tree Diesel (gold dodge).
:Cheer:

This should be down near some of you guys who can't come up to hang out with us very often, it would be good to see you all again...long time since Buda.

Yall should all swing over to shiner and take a tour of the spoetzel brewery and get free shiner bock samples...if you're into that sort of thing.

Yall should all swing over to shiner and take a tour of the spoetzel brewery and get free shiner bock samples...if you're into that sort of thing.

Where is that at?

Where is a good place to stay over the weekend...? that is close to the pulls.

Thanks

Shiner is a badass town to visit with alot of good scenery on the drive! Im down for it,

On a side note I think I am going to pass on the Chl Course the weekend before and save the money for this pull

Shiner is a badass town to visit with alot of good scenery on the drive! Im down for it,

On a side note I think I am going to pass on the Chl Course the weekend before and save the money for this pull

Shiner, TX...:doh: I'm up for it.

CHl course changed dates to July 25th.

Shiner, TX...:doh: I'm up for it.

CHl course changed dates to July 25th.

Well it seems as if after friday I will be jobless.

Boss told me to take the rest of the summer off.:bang

If I can find a new job then I will deff go!

If I can get work off and get someone to pull my truck there and back Im game. Is Alan going to be pulling I would like to pull against him, never got to in Alverado.

If I can get work off and get someone to pull my truck there and back Im game. Is Alan going to be pulling I would like to pull against him, never got to in Alverado.

Why cant it drive there?

I will prlly end up pulling my truck also. It would be nice to maybe get a group to head down that way

Granbury

I could drive it but if I break it while Im there I want to know I have a way back..

NADM Rules

Back