Carlisle PA All Truck Nationals

Some didnt turn out so good but I added them anyway. I caught the Wyotech truck passing buy and snapped some shots for you.

Nice pics. I was going to come over and say hi to you guys who had the tent set up but felt wierd with not knowing you. Trucks looked real good! haha Im in one of your pictures #40 with the dyno, im with my shirt off near the keystone truck. I had a good time, first one i have been to.

-Mike

Great photos timebomb. When/where were those burnouts happening? I didn't see any of that going on.

very nice! But Wtf is wrong with people blowing smoke and doing burnouts everywhere. Really is it that cool..?

Nice pics Coop..I wish I could have got down to see you guys but the truck is still not done:nail:

very nice! But Wtf is wrong with people blowing smoke and doing burnouts everywhere. Really is it that cool..?

I really didn't see much of it all weekend around the fairgrounds myself, but if you did, that's disappointing. There was an organized, safe burnout competition Saturday afternoon and 1 diesel truck participates. I was surprised.

Diesel idiots are worse than ricers. It's now a fact. Trucks driving around the grounds with 24" stacks from the Pypes company, and idiots wanting to do burnouts and blow smoke, in a fairground with many show vehicles that aren't diesel powered, and aren't impressed with the the smoke all over their vehicles and the dust and what not kicked up from the tires, not to mention the chance of it getting away and smashing something.

Nice pics Coop..I wish I could have got down to see you guys but the truck is still not done:nail:

Yes, good job coop, and we missed you Tim. Hope it's running again soon.

I was very dissapointed in how the diesel crowd was acting. As far as the "Outlaw" burnouts there were plenty of other trucks besides diesels doing that, not defending them just bringing that up. The smoken people out stuff was really bad and like Ive allways said its just a matter of time untill it will all just be a memory. 100% of the time its a sub 300hp truck so it proves nothing.

Back