i dont think the site likes me.......

01txdmax

i logged on today to do some time wasting here at work and noticed i had a message. after 5 or 6 'sucessful' log in attempts it finally let me view the message. i attempted to reply and was hit with another group of 'you're not logged in' messages. i still havent been able to reply, it kinda makes me feel like this --> :bang

I asked the servers... they were holding a grudge, but swore to let it go if you'd just enable your cookies.

Try that and see if they'll play nice with you.

servers? cookies? all this food talk and no end to the work day in sight for this fat kid......

thanks, i'll give it a shot

I don't think it likes me either! I had heckuva time just trying to log in tonight. For some reason the board forgot my password, and after 5 tries of typing it in correctly it blocked me out :mad:

The passwords are case sensitive. If the problem persist you will meed to clear your cookies and Temp internet files. You will also need to check the box where you log in to remember your password.

If you can not log in on the main page go to the forums page and log in there. Some computers do not like the fron page log in.

OK will try logging in in the Forum area. I figured it was case sensitive. When I tried again 20 minutes later last night I got right in.

Vaughn

Cookies are a small file that a website puts on your computer. A "footprint" if you will. They are used for tracking the amount of "hits" or visits to a site along with storing data that is specific to the site such as your login name.

When you're having login troubles, cleaning the cookies out of your temporary internet file is a good place to start.

RideIcon said:
you no like cookies?

fun65.jpg

Back