2013 Ram 2500

2013Cummins

Hello All,

Well I am the owner of a 2013 ram 2500 6.7L Cummins. This is my first diesel truck and I am loving it so far.

If anyone has any questions regarding the 2013 I will be more than happy to try and answer them.

Side Note:
As of right now I am looking for a way to remove the emissions stuff without causing check engine lights. The EPA has cracked down on the tuner compaines H&S, EDGE, SMARTY, etc. So I know the delete will not be coming from them. So either I need to find a way myself or maybe someone here can help me. I would be willing to make a device if its needed.

Anyways excuse my rambling on. Great forum and seems like a lot of good people here.

Hello All,

Well I am the owner of a 2013 ram 2500 6.7L Cummins. This is my first diesel truck and I am loving it so far.

If anyone has any questions regarding the 2013 I will be more than happy to try and answer them.

Side Note:
As of right now I am looking for a way to remove the emissions stuff without causing check engine lights. The EPA has cracked down on the tuner compaines H&S, EDGE, SMARTY, etc. So I know the delete will not be coming from them. So either I need to find a way myself or maybe someone here can help me. I would be willing to make a device if its needed.

Anyways excuse my rambling on. Great forum and seems like a lot of good people here.

There is still several companies selling the H&S offroad stuff. PM me if you want me to point you towards someone that could help you out.

DirtyMaxx03 I would be more than happy to pm you but it wouldn't work said I needed 10 posts. Anyways I can still find the h&s offroad stuff but they will not support 2013 dpf deletes.

I don't think any companies from here on out will be supporting dpf deletes due to the EPA cracking down. It's gonna have to be a DIY think or someone reverse engineering some tuners

I am impressed so far ,Mileage has been good, power is good, at this point for DD used I see NO reason to remove the blue tech emission, I checked the setup and it has break away connections on some of the modules (Exhaust)

Attachments

• Ram 3500 2013 (12).jpg
    Ram 3500 2013 (12).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
I agree power and mileage have been good I just want to remove it so I can do a full exhaust and it's one less fluid I have to worry about filling up.

Whether or not it really needs it, an EGR shortens the life expectancy of ANY engine. If you live in a county that doesn't require emissions I'd get rid of it soon, which looks like you are well on your way!

Welcome to the forum!

Well I would do get along with exhaust. I'm in pa but they don't check diesel emissions but lets face it as long as the computer reports everything is good then your fine.

Need to report:evil

From Tomah pull to home speeds 70/75 , that's 22.5 HC ,impressive for a 8800lbs Truck. I would leave everything for NOW. I HC the mileage daily its 18-20 Hwy and 14-16 city. 1850 Miles on truck and Def showing 2/3 full.

Attachments

• 2013 ram miles_ mileage.jpg
    2013 ram miles_ mileage.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013 Ram Pump sale.jpg
    2013 Ram Pump sale.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013 Ram 3500 Net Scale.jpg
    2013 Ram 3500 Net Scale.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Back