$1000 dodge kills another ford

2deerwhistlers

hooked up to a 4 door short bed 2006 powerjoke with a bullydog programmer some big stacks and an intake... on blacktop.....he moved me back about 8 inches on the start....about 3 feet after i changed the direction of momentum his front driverside axle yoke split open and a u-joint cap came flying out... man the things you can get into before you get home from work... but you know ford owners really are all the same :bang

hooked up to a 4 door short bed 2006 powerjoke with a bullydog programmer some big stacks and an intake... on blacktop.....he moved me back about 8 inches on the start....about 3 feet after i changed the direction of momentum his front driverside axle yoke split open and a u-joint cap came flying out... man the things you can get into before you get home from work... but you know ford owners really are all the same :bang

You posted this in a "Competition and Performance" forum?:bang

Bumper hooking belongs in a "I'm an idiot with two teeth" forum!!:kick:

You posted this in a "Competition and Performance" forum?:bang

Bumper hooking belongs in a "I'm an idiot with two teeth" forum!!:kick:

That's almost as funny as the one saying you said last year. something like "I have to many teeth to know anything about sledpulling and bumper hooking"

That's almost as funny as the one saying you said last year. something like "I have to many teeth to know anything about sledpulling and bumper hooking"

I don't spend that much time on the forum and I still remember that one :hehe: it's definitely a classic :hehe:

dave chappelle said: if anyones gonna have sex with my sister its gonna be me!... ive got all my teeth and no sister.... but when you get a truck for $1000 you gotta beat it and i dont hook to the bumper, its got not hitch so i just go right around the frame

Real bumper pullers attach the chain to their seat belt mounts. Use a long chain and get a run at it.

Back