Diesel Day at Knoebels Amusement Resort

6BT-DAKOTA

Diesel Day at Knoebels Amusement Resort
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Knoebels Amusement Resort

Hey everyone, I was talking to a few of the diesel heads at the last NEPA meet-n-greet last weekend and we were discussing the upcoming NADM Numidia, sled pull & drag race event on Saturday, July 17, 2010.
The thought was that everyone is coming in for the weekend and generally not having anything to do on the day after the event (unless you have to travel home). We were thinking of trying to get as many of us together for a get-together at the local Knoebel’s amusement park. My thought on it was that I would give them a call and see if they could reserve a pavilion for us to use and maybe even a specialized parking area for the trucks. For those of you that don’t know about this park, there is no charge to go into the park and there is no charge for parking. The only money you will spend is to ride any of the rides or to eat. This is one of the cleanest parks in the area, it is very family friendly. The rides range from kiddie rides to adult coasters. The only reason this would not happen is if the event is rained out or postponed till Sunday, July 18, 2010
So, what does everyone think?

Rob

I TRIED ADDING A POLL BUT I DIDNT ADD IT QUICK ENOUGH . . .

We are in. Took the girls there last year after the race. We are going to take an extra day so we can spend a little more time there. If you have not been to this park it is pretty neat. I did not expect much last year, but was completely surprised when we got inside the park. Well worth the time to see it.

hey I kinda remember mentioning knoebles a while back....... looks like an awesome idea ~! no clue what is going on for the 17th yet, but I'll pencil it in........

I'm in for sure. They have some killer food in that place. The wife and I stopped by last year for a few hours.

Back