Help Wanted

Coors Extra Gold is a darker lager than the yellow bellies. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not Coors Banquet.

Only difference is that the barely is baked longer. :D

Needless to say, the races this weekend were fun.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 0
hey, I own this street corner. You can come work on it, but you have to find your own clients, do all the work, and I'll pay you a tiny fraction of the profit. Also, I get my tricks for free.

You're basically an aspiring pimp.

hey, I own this street corner. You can come work on it, but you have to find your own clients, do all the work, and I'll pay you a tiny fraction of the profit. Also, I get my tricks for free.

You're basically an aspiring pimp.

You know what??? I think you are right!!! LOL.

Only difference is that the barely is baked longer. :D

Needless to say, the races this weekend were fun.

attachment.php
So, someone had an oh **** moment, and made sunshine and rainbows out of it?
"Yes sir, the oven was set on insinerate, but we managed to pull out the product before it was too late. I think we can spin this... "

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Maybe you should talk pay , because anyone that can tig weld pop cans together is good and could make 60-100k a year welding . When searching for employees bottom line is pay. Your best bet is to call Hobart welding school and tell them your looking for someone .

I disagree. Sure pay is a consideration and I will pay accordingly. I can't afford a pro yet. I hired one the other day for $85/hr. One of the best tig welders I've been around. I had one important weld and the rest of the long day was welding a bunch of aluminum junk. He made the junk look like my good ones. LOL

My person is out there. Just have to make sure they know I'm looking.

I have contacted Tulsa Welding School. I noticed a branch is now open in SC. When I went, I had to go all the way to Tulsa. I didn't mind though, I got to visit Roy Mercer's home town. LOL

I will let you all know what I find out.

I started the thread a little less than a month ago and I have had no submission sshow up in my new "Big" business mailbox.

I asked one of our good customers who is a welder about this and he said you are way off base on your pay. He makes almost $30 a hr with full benefits at his job and wouldn't think of doing it on the side for less than $50....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Pay is one thing , unless the employee has no social life or wife he won't just up and move for average pay . I don't see middle of West Virginia being the place he chooses . 85 pr hour for 1099 work . Is average at best

Hopefully, with the way Trump is stuffing air and fuel into our economy, pretty soon good welders won't even go across town for $85/hr.

Back