Sdx E.T class

97rada

Looking forward to racing at the end of the month. Who all will be running E.T. Class? Also I have never competed at Sdx, is it possible to leave the truck at the track over the weekend?

I haven't run this truck since I have finshed it. I hope to get to the track a couple of times before.

single cab long bed
7x11 from will
180 pump
4ks
II silver 64 going on this week.
full manual rh.

Hope to touch 12s before the end of the year.

Possibly they'll run ET on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday with the track, Sunday with SDX?

Any updates on who is running. We have ours loaded and ready to roles. I am sure it will be the roughest

There are two full days of racing. Both Saturday and Sunday are ODSS points events. All classes except Pro-street run on Saturday. Everything runs on Sunday.

To run e.t. Will there be a fee to join ODSS or anything?

Don't think so. A buddy drove my tow truck in et at rocky top and he shows up in the points. But I don't show up in 7.70 for points so I'm not totally sure. Neither of us paid a member ship fee either.

Last edited:
Like Jeff said, no fees. Just make sure you're not using someone else's truck number that's already in the points standings. You pick your own number and use it every race.

I haven't run this truck since I have finshed it. I hope to get to the track a couple of times before.

single cab long bed
7x11 from will
180 pump
4ks
II silver 64 going on this week.
full manual rh.

Hope to touch 12s before the end of the year.

That should be no problem at all. Should be deep in the 12s with no sweat.

That should be no problem at all. Should be deep in the 12s with no sweat.

This is good to hear.

I am out for scheid as some know my predicament with a hood contacting a windshield. :doh: Not afraid to admit my stupidity. Hood had been latching harder and it came unlatched.

On to a fiberglass hood. Will still attend the event and see some of you guys run!

This is good to hear.

I am out for scheid as some know my predicament with a hood contacting a windshield. :doh: Not afraid to admit my stupidity. Hood had been latching harder and it came unlatched.

On to a fiberglass hood. Will still attend the event and see some of you guys run!

No need for a hood!

I hope to be there about 10 or so tomorrow morning. All I need is for this rain to show up in Joliet to shut the job down for the day.

Back