DFW dyno?

TXUMSC

Looking for a dyno in/near/around DFW. I called a few shops and nobody knows anything. Any help is appreciated.

Damn, and here I thought Texas was the king of shops that had diesel performance in the company name. Just a quick Google of shops in that area came back with 10 or so. I did see a shop called Whitehorse Dyno and tuning, but didn't see anything about diesels.

I tried the google machine and made quite a few calls with no help from anyone. The closest I could find a dyno was in Abilene. I was told they get attention where it isn't wanted so most diesel shops don't use them. I even talked to LMDiesel who runs with Chris Patterson quite a bit and he didn't have a suggestion. I'm just going to make some numbers up I guess.

Yea I got one from Wallace racing for 1/8 and one from this site I believe for 1/4. Go to main page and you can find it there I believe.

I butt dynod 1525 last night on stock studs!!!!!! ;)

See, now you're picking up what I'm putting down.
Those crazy Miller boys out at Firepunk have ruined the childrens of today. Now everyone needs that easily attainable 1000 plus reliable HP. :hehe:

What about crossing over the red river? Isn’t the 405 very well known for fast vehicles? Must be some dyno’s around there.

I know a few around the Houston area. The high school 10 min from my house has one.

I'm sure that was on a decompressed motor. On a street truck where I'd want things as clean and as much low end as possible I don't think you could take make them reliably hold as much power. They will definitely hold more power than stock, but it's mainly a pet peeve of mine when I see "stock studs".

I had a Stage VI chip on my '98. Butt dynoed 789/1283 the day I posted it for sale.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chip.jpg
    chip.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
Back