Motor oil burning

Smoking S

I've got a line on new unused motor oil from a bulk plant in there overflow containment tanks. Since its new how should i filter it? Possible to have some specs of flowdry in it. Links to the filter? Next question anyone have problems running in a 7.3 powerstroke at 50/50 mix with diesel?

If its clean and not too thick it would run in a 7.3. Lots of people run alot of things other than diesel fuel through a 7.3.

ive been running a mix of ATF and used engine oil strait for 3 years now. twin filter Fass. And i change filters every 6 months. I mix 50/50 in the winter though, the Fass really sounds like its pumping slow and straining when its cold.

I run anything i can find thru our old cat dozer. I have a friend that brings me 2 5 gallon buckets of waste oil and trans fluid every other day and it runs fine with it but i do add diesel to the tank to mix with it and thin it out.

i filter it down and send it straight to the tank. although my arms get wore out using a hand pump forcing it thru a filter

Back