New 110# valvesprings!

I've been thinking the same thing about all these different springs out now. I just got a set from Hamilton. They were in the same box and looked just like the ones I've gotten from Industrial Inj.

Well....... Just grabbed a set from you and cant wait to get em. Thankyou for good customer service so far, and these BETTER perform! lol. Ty

Highest quality...bar none

I do know a little about springs and was wondering what it was he considered the highest quality available.

These springs are used in nearly every, if not every Nascar engine program around. This valve spring was originally used by one team in nascar and nobody, including Nascar, could figure out how this teams engines were turning 9500+ rpm and living. (this was back in the mid-late 90's) These springs were the reason Nascar implemented gear ratio rules. Nascar assumed the valvesprings would limit speeds until these springs came out. We use them and have NEVER broke one yet. They are not cheap however. We even have springs that are WELL over 1000 psi on the nose with EXTREMELY fast ramps and long duration and around 1 inch lobe lift on the cam. You want the best, this is it, IMHO.

Last edited:
Back