THA MAN!
Here's what I need...

High Tech Turbo 94-02 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel Intercooler

2 of 95-02 Dodge 2500/3500 Borgeson Steering Shaft Assembly

2 of 94-02 Dodge Ram Quick Ratio Borgeson Steering Box

DSS Steering Stabilizer 94-02 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 2x4

Thanks,
Chris

Garrett and LeRae are down in Nawlins going on that cruise. I don't know if anybody else gets on here to see this.

Thats what im here for guys!! Things were just crazy to start the day off so i didnt have a chance to get on here and check yet. but ill work on your list and give you a pm chris.
thanks!

I talked to him. They are riding around in a cab in New Orleans. He's not on vacation.....yet!

Thats what im here for guys!! Things were just crazy to start the day off so i didnt have a chance to get on here and check yet. but ill work on your list and give you a pm chris.
thanks!

Cool...PM returned. I'm really in no huge hurry, so take your time. Just wanted to start things rolling!

Thanks!
Chris

The stock DSS will not fit with the Borg box. I just bought one of each that you have listed for my 02. Rip at Source Automotive has modified Dss's that work with the Borg boxes.

Paul

The stock DSS will not fit with the Borg box. I just bought one of each that you have listed for my 02. Rip at Source Automotive has modified Dss's that work with the Borg boxes.

Paul

Thanks for the post Paul.

Chaz was about to post the same thing.
Not sure when you purchased your dss and if was from us, but we did add a note on our site entailing that some modification was needed to work with the new Borg box.

If you bought them from us, call the shop and we'll be happy to arrange a return and even pay freight back. If you got it to work, call us next time you need something and we'll get you a discount for your trouble.

Paul

Thanks for the heads up Paul...Chaz told me what it would need. No big deal!

I'm taking care of him. thanks paul

Thanks for the post Paul.

Chaz was about to post the same thing.
Not sure when you purchased your dss and if was from us, but we did add a note on our site entailing that some modification was needed to work with the new Borg box.

If you bought them from us, call the shop and we'll be happy to arrange a return and even pay freight back. If you got it to work, call us next time you need something and we'll get you a discount for your trouble.

Thanks to both of you as well...PM returned to Chaz....I may need more. Still figuring that part out!!

Chris

Wow. Classy customer support! Nice to read that every once in a while. :clap:

Back