"TimBeaux" Dodge Dual Disc Aution

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
One of our buddys " TimBeaux" needs our help, so I am going to auction off a 650 hp Nodular Sprung Hub Dual Disc for any Dodge application, starting bid is 700.00 this will include shipping to the lower 48. Once the winner is determined and I confirm the payment has been sent to Timbo I will ship the clutch. I know somebody needs a clutch, and here is your chance to help a good guy out.

look here Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

let the bidding begin. I will take bids until midnight 05-04-2011

MAP price on this clutch is 1000.00 plus freight.

This is an awesome idea. Someone will be getting a great product and and helping a great guy at the same time.

One of our buddys " TimBeaux" needs our help, so I am going to auction off a 650 hp Nodular Sprung Hub Dual Disc for any Dodge application, starting bid is 700.00 this will include shipping to the lower 48. Once the winner is determined and I confirm the payment has been sent to Timbo I will ship the clutch. I know somebody needs a clutch, and here is your chance to help a good guy out.

look here Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

let the bidding begin. I will take bids until midnight 05-04-2011

MAP price on this clutch is 1000.00 plus freight.

:Cheer: This is an awesome idea.

G56 Dual Disc will also require hydraulics,

NMU70NV45DDSN/NMU70NV56DDSN/NMU70G56DDSN with out hydro's

Payment must be sent before I will ship the clutch.

Back