Still a little hope for the 6.BLOW

Nice job! Never thought we'd see that out of the engine we dubbed as "the worlds first diesel powered coolant pump":)

Did you get a progressive kit?

NX screwed up my kit. Didn't send the main line (got in time for TS), progressive controller went out within 2 hours of being on the truck. They said they would next day it (so I could have before TS) but never got it in time. So at the track we hooked it up on a button and I'm not changing it back.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Hopefully have my bigger injectors back next week and run at the track next Friday.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Made my fastest pass to date.... 10.37

I let out at the end...I saw white smoke coming from under the hood which only ended up being coolant. BIG SURPRISE! ! End up blowing the bellows out on the next run.

It doesn't show an index or dial so I'm going to guess the 1.6 reaction time has something to do with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It was arm drop racing where we used pre stage and stage lights then left on arm drop after green, first one to the stripe wins.

801d74dd774cfba208565f55e5a8d778.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll get 9s next time out and have the bolt on the back of the alternator so it doesn't cut out.

That was my best/favorite race I've had. So much fun!!

Sub'd. That's movin pretty dang good for a 6.0, keep it up man. Even though I love my 6 cylinders I come from a ford family so it's nice to see some goin for the top

Back