What programmer ?

Rods

Turbo Crasher
Buddy of mine has got bit BAD took his truck to the track and ran some low 14s with just a TS box we took out the spare tire headlight and he hit 13.8 @ 94 MPH truck is shutting down wright @ the line . So hes chopping at the bits to get something to get passed the MPH shut off truck is a 06 EX 4x4

As for as trans go would he need a whole new one or will a convertor and valvebody b enough he's looking to get into the 12s . I myself couldnt beleive how good it ran then he said u drive it , wow i was pinned back for at least half track i ran 14.00 hoping for a mid 13 sence im 100lbs lighter than he is LOL my 60ft was off from his anyways looking to get him in the 12s probaly will b adding some N0S sence we got a kit laying here

Just about any handheld programmer(PPE,Predator,Superchips) will raise or disable the limiter.

A good TC & transgo jr will help the tranny take some abuse, but the stock clutches will start getting cooked, so a tranny kit is in store down the road.

For an 06, he should put in a minimum of:

Transgo Jr (cheap)
Triple Disc converter ($$)

PPE has the hottest handheld right now, and it removes the speed limiter.

McRat said:
For an 06, he should put in a minimum of:

Transgo Jr (cheap)
Triple Disc converter ($$)

PPE has the hottest handheld right now, and it removes the speed limiter.

I agree Pat; PPE can supply all of the above. I would suggest more mods to the Alli to help keep it alive.

Back