CPP Black Friday sale!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Here are the specials for Comp D members only.... Sale ends Friday at midnight!

Buy any 2nd gen turbo, get a free HX40 downpipe and clamp. BD turbos are free overnight shipping!!!!

Take 15% off all items on the website now through friday at midnight! Additional 15% off sale prices!!! This includes our CPP injectors!!!!:woohoo:

Yep. Everything is on sale! PM me first if paying with paypal. If paying with credit/debit cards, ignore the pricing that shows up in the checkout. I will add the discounts if you put "comp D" in the message box or contact me before sending payment. The sale prices are only for CompD and CF members only. Stuff is moving fast though, pm me about availability before ordering.

pm sent! These are some great prices. I'm ordering a 4" turbo back exhaust for my bothers truck. 2 gen 12v parts are so cheap compared to duramax parts. Thank you for helping out the membership. It is much appreciated.

pm sent! These are some great prices. I'm ordering a 4" turbo back exhaust for my bothers truck. 2 gen 12v parts are so cheap compared to duramax parts. Thank you for helping out the membership. It is much appreciated.

No problem bud. Thank you.

Back