What Ya Think? Little feedback please!!

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Ok, here in the near future, Grand Rock will be introducing our black stacks. Today I received my first samples back from one of our possible coaters. These are done in a satin finish, with a clear coat on top of that. They are rated to handle up to 2400*F! So...I'd like to hear everyones feed back on them. Oh, and by the way, NO we do not have any prices on them yet. These are just the first samples for us to look at, and do a little R&D on. So without further addu.....

Front View​
100_2531.jpg

Close Inside View​
100_2532.jpg

Side View​
100_2533.jpg

I think it's gay to have an easy button on your desk.:hehe:
Stack looks good though

Last edited:
I think it's gay to have an easy button on your desk.
Stack looks good though
Wait a second there.... Didn't you post a picture of some part and in the background there was a pen with flowers or strawberries or some chit on it ? I remember calling you out on that.....

Ok back on topic- Josh the black stack looks goooooood!

The black stack looks good. I'll be glad to donate my truck for a install write-up and I'll take tons of good pics.

Thanks everyone for the comments...well except for Snedges first comment...LOL that easy button has saved me MANY of times...LOL

Wait a second there.... Didn't you post a picture of some part and in the background there was a pen with flowers or strawberries or some chit on it ? I remember calling you out on that.....

I think you're gay.

Thanks everyone for the comments...well except for Snedges first comment...LOL that easy button has saved me MANY of times...LOL

Yeah. Whatever. You were the first to bust on my desk in the thread Homo mentioned above. :kick: What comes around goes around ol' buddy.

I'm done now, and all is well in the universe.

I do think I will order a couple of those stacks on our next stock order Josh, I hope that is some consolation.:bow:

Last edited:
If you need someone to do some one to sponsor and do R&D...I need an new exhaust on mine truck. :D

Yeah. Whatever. You were the first to bust on my desk in the thread Homo mentioned above. :kick: What comes around goes around ol' buddy.

I do think I will order a couple of those stacks on our next stock order Josh, I hope that is some consolation.:bow:

All I said was to clean your desk...LOL Jeff noticed the pretty pen you had...:shake: I think with all this positive feed back regarding these stacks, I'll be needing to force some of these into production...:evil:

It's a stack that has been begged for, and some have made their own. But if you can produce them with quality, I'm sure many guys would much rather buy them black and not have to paint/powdercoat/ceramic coat them on their own.

It's a stack that has been begged for, and some have made their own. But if you can produce them with quality, I'm sure many guys would much rather buy them black and not have to paint/powdercoat/ceramic coat them on their own.

This is true, and with the amount of Raw stacks we have sold over the last 10 months, this is way past due. We also feel the same way you explained it. If we build it with the same price we build our other stacks, and exhaust parts, they will sell very well!

ok, I'm not trying to be a smartass... (it comes natural)

but how do you beta test a piece of painted steel pipe? :eek:

LOL I've seen your post...you mean to be a smartass...LOL J/K, no, we plan on puting them on a couple local trucks to run for a week or so, then compare them. The coaters are rating these stacks at two different temp ranges, so we want to look at that, hell one of them told us to beat them with a hammer, because they will not chip! :eek: So there are a few series of little test we can do to see what happens to these stacks. I may even send them up to my plater, and see how well the last in the CASS tank.

LOL like I said, I've seen him post before...LOL so the smartass thing is a toss up...LOL But he did have a very good question!

I think you're gay.

Notice the napkin?:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:Look at the first pic.:kick:

*bump

I gotcha, yeah you definately want a quality coating that's going to stand up to bugs and sand and stuff being pelted at it at 100mph :D

Right, last thing we want to do is offer a ceramic stack that's gonna flake apart after 2 or 3 heat ups. That be bad bad news.

Notice the napkin?:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:Look at the first pic.:kick:

*bump

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...I just got done eating my breakfast when them stacks arrived. So I hadn't tossed it out yet. What the hell did you think it was for?....Damn weirdo....LOL :hehe:

Back