Need some advice from the pros!

Okie

]I drive an 07 3500 with the 6.7. The only mod I've had on it is the superchips tuner. I ran it in tow mode for a week or two, then set back to stock. Only tried the race tune a couple times for 20 minutes or so. It's been bone stock for the past 10,000 miles or so. Now, this past week or two, It started throwing codes about as fast as I could clear them. P2002,p0405,p0489,and p061A. Also, the engine started cutting out when I punch it a bit. Any of you guys had these codes, or symptoms?

Ive been working out of town and havent been able to make it to the dealer yet. I,m just wondering if i should expect them to give me trouble over the superchips or not? Also wondering if anyone knows of any "mod-friendly" dealers in the central oklahoma area? Any advice would be great. Thanks.

]I drive an 07 3500 with the 6.7. The only mod I've had on it is the superchips tuner. I ran it in tow mode for a week or two, then set back to stock. Only tried the race tune a couple times for 20 minutes or so. It's been bone stock for the past 10,000 miles or so. Now, this past week or two, It started throwing codes about as fast as I could clear them. P2002,p0405,p0489,and p061A. Also, the engine started cutting out when I punch it a bit. Any of you guys had these codes, or symptoms?

Ive been working out of town and havent been able to make it to the dealer yet. I,m just wondering if i should expect them to give me trouble over the superchips or not? Also wondering if anyone knows of any "mod-friendly" dealers in the central oklahoma area? Any advice would be great. Thanks.

p2002 diesel Particulate Filter Efficiency Below Threshold
p0405 egr Position Sensor Circuit Low
p0489 egr Control Circuit Low
p061a etc Level 2 Torque Performance

Dont know what to tell you, these codes dont seem to be ones that you think would be together these are the ones that keeps coming up or just the ones you have seen, I would take the superchips off and then take it to the dealer

Back