straight piped my 6.7

themighty6.7

hey just wanted to let yall no that i straight piped my 6.7, and it is awesome, the sound is great. I am currently doing a mileage test now, so i will let yall know. If yall have any questions let me know

Dayton

What are you egt's reading now without the DPF? Just did my gauges and DAMN. Driving 55-60 I was seeing 900*.

My mileage jumped about 2-3 mpg. If I keep my foot out of it I can get 18-20mpg. EGT's are much lower than with the DPF. I see 900-1000 at 70 down the highway.

i do throw the cel, but i was told by deletedpf.com that once i get a programer it might disable the cel. Anyway all i do is clear the code before i start it, no big deal for 2+ mpg. by the way my two codes are 2420 and 2440, any clue what they mean

Last edited:
just did a mileage test, city i was averaging 13.5mpg(thats babying it) and now with the straight pipe i got 15mpg( that is being kinda hard). i did the math and with these results that puts $16 in my pocket every tank

AAAAHHHHHH you can feel the longevity of the motor slowly drifting away, well or melting away 900 1000 egts at 70 HOLY SMOKES.

That $16 will go away tomorrow when the diesel goes up another 5cents :hehe:

Back