A+ customer service but longevity?

I don't know if I want to risk pulling it apart and having them say it can't be warrantied because I tampered with it. They claim the problem is the wire harness. I resistance checked it and checked voltage and all was good but Wednesday I'm supposed to have a new harness and pump. Pump I'll have to pay for if they prove mine works magically.

Did you check voltage while the pump was running right at the harness?

This motor died electrically it burns fuses as soon as you plug the motor into the "harness". And I asked airdog how they test it and they said we put the pump on our set up and pump fuel. I would think they would be slightly more advanced. I'd like to take this one into the engineers at work before I send it in and actually find the problem. All their pumps die there's a flaw in their design.

You have very bad luck, or fuel that's so bad it's ruining the seals of the motors!

The original harness tested out fine. But they said to try a new harness anyway. Well the new harness seems to have fixed the problem [it was much thicker wires and better built]. On my 4th airdog pump but it's not burning out now. I only have 60 miles on it now though because my s363 just blew the oil seals for the 2nd time. This time with 60 miles on it. I hate this truck.

Last edited:
Turbos don't blow seals. They don't have seals to blow. You have a charge air leak, high blowby, bad airflow in the filtration side, or something else going on. Give us a call if you need it gone through or just need some advice on what might be going on!

Back