Dynocom 5000 on the way

Hell yes. I wouldn't buy it if it didn't do that. lol You can load it at any point in the run. Johnny Gilbert has the same dyno, so he is a big help in getting me up and running. He has already told me a lot of his tricks.

Some vids I had from last Saturday dyno day. Still don't have the exhaust in, but standing there, all the smoke just clears right out the door, so I've kinda milked that part of it. lol Dyno is working great! One of the guys who ran that day had a Blackout tuned Duramax and our numbers were right on par with his previous dyno numbers from other events he entered. So far, I am loving the dyno. It is a very smooth machine. I can load the trucks till they shut off if I wanted to. Some good running trucks were present. Fords were putting down the best numbers at 633hp, until my brother hit the rollers and put down a 647hp run in his 04.5 Dodge to save the day. lmao. Had a good time for sure. Thank you all for coming!

http://www.cumminsperformanceparts.com/videos.html

Hmmm the videos don't play on my phone. I'll have to try the wifes laptop. Glad to hear the dyno is working good for you. Make sure you keep dyno days posted in advance. Dyno day or not I got to drive down and see how your dyno is workin. .

Hmmm the videos don't play on my phone. I'll have to try the wifes laptop. Glad to hear the dyno is working good for you. Make sure you keep dyno days posted in advance. Dyno day or not I got to drive down and see how your dyno is workin. .

We pretty much dyno any time. I have a schedule going & it is filling up fast. I think I have 2-3 trucks coming Saturday. One is a 07 Dodge that should be over 1000hp easy. I'm loving the dyno thing. That is what I really like to do is test new things and see how they compare to manufacturer claims. Been learning a lot. Although some can not be posted. lol

Hey Jamie, where is your shop located?

230B West Bend Rd
East Millsboro, PA. 15433

About 20 min from uniontown, One hr from Pittsburgh or Morgantown wv.

Last edited:
Back