Wooster Ohio Truck and Tractor Pull May 1st

07dodge

Most Hated
Well it that time of year already! We will be having our second annual truck and track pull on May 1, 2010 at tne Wayne county fair grounds in Wooster Ohio.

http://www.ohiocoalrollers.com/forum/download/file.php?id=820

May 1st Wooster, Ohio Truck and Tractor Pull

Diesel classes will follow NADM rules, with hanging weights in the Work Stock class. Gas rules can be found below.

Truck class payout is 70%, paying the top 4 spots. Last year we had over 20 entries in most classes, meaning very respectable payouts.

Reply, PM, or Call with any questions. Hope to see everyone there! Thanks

Street Gas
- 6200lbs
- 26” Hitch
- DOT Tires
- Factory fuel injection or single 4 barrel carburetor
- Naturally Aspirated, No Nitrous, Pump Gas Only
- Must pull from Reese style hitch, No trick hitches
- Full length working exhaust system required
- No aftermarket aluminum heads
- Minimum 1” of suspension compression required
- Current plates, registration, and insurance required
- Hanging weights may not exceed 60” from centerline of front axle
- All trucks must be street legal, Judges decisions are final, No whining.

Modified Street Gas
- 6200lbs
- 26” Hitch
- DOT Tires
- Naturally Aspirated, No Nitrous
- Hanging weights may not exceed 60” from centerline of front axle
- Front and rear driveshaft loops and U-Joint shields required
- Judges decisions are final, No whining.

will you guys allow hoodstacks for the 2.6 class....i kno you are running nadm rules but didnt know if you would be picky for the hoodstack rule or not

Well to my rec-election, There is only one club around that allows hood stacks in the 2.6 and 2.8 classes, and that COTPC.

I want you guys to understand, if i change the rules for two truck, and in return piss of 20 other guys bc they have to pull against a truck in the street class that has a hood stack. Its kind of a no brainier, loose 20 truck and gain 2? All i can tell ya is show up the day of the pull, and we can vote at the drivers meeting. It doesn't make any difference to me, but the class pullers can decide.

I want you guys to understand, if i change the rules for two truck, and in return piss of 20 other guys bc they have to pull against a truck in the street class that has a hood stack. Its kind of a no brainier, loose 20 truck and gain 2? All i can tell ya is show up the day of the pull, and we can vote at the drivers meeting. It doesn't make any difference to me, but the class pullers can decide.

Im not going. I was just telling him that if he wanted to pull he would have to in the open. Personally i dont see what the big idea is with hood stacks and fuel cells in the 2.6 its not like it adds power. $.02 I hope you do have a good turn out like last year.

Does that mean well need SFI fire suits, helmets, and shoes for open class?

We would like to see it, but we will use good judgment also. If you have a street truck with twin turbos, and this is the only class you can pull, no you will not need them. A helmet would be recommended though, but one is easily borrowed if you dont have one.

Back