9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

Swamp donkey cracked the 9’s!!! Proud of you my dude! I’ll mail you one of those near beers you suck on..

109 1/8th mile to 132 1/4 mile tells me something is falling off up top. I'd expect 136 to 138 up top. Is it maintaining fuel pressure? Heat soak on the CAC? If spraying nitrous is bottle pressure falling off? 1.40 60' is.excellent and 9 second pass is great!!

My drive pressure is thru the roof at about the 8th mile, 3rd gear. It's a turd in overdrive.
No Nos.
Next up is a bigger secondary turbine.

Man, I remember when I ran my first 10. Now I am working towards my first 9 as well... it never stops does it?

Congrats Jason. :Cheer:

It never does, even when the bank is empty and all credit cards maxed. Usually it takes a divorce to stop it. Then instead of paying for parts you pay your ex...

It took some persuasive arm twisting to get him to pull the rack back.

I tell ya, these "fuel only" guys are a riot.....

:hehe:

I wasn’t really referring to the rack. A lot of power gets eaten up by a small turbine on the manifold. I’ve been researching this lately since I’ve got a relatively small 83mm Borg turbine on my manifold charger, with a hx82 gang banging the crap out of it.

The general consensus among common rail, and mechanical guys is once you jump to t6 there’s a whole world of power there. Also probably the reason a ton of guys went gt55 on the mani this year vs a triple turbo setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Realization of an interesting fact.......

Jason ran his 9, on a stock head, with stock head bolt's!

Respect!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Back