Dynomite Diesel- NEW SITE SPONSOR!!!!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey Gang,

Help us give a big Comp D welcome to Lenny, Ross and the crew at Dynomite Diesel Performance as our newest Site Sponsor! Dynomite offers Extruse Honed Injectors, High Tech Turbos, Custom Cams and Injection punps, and just about anything else you could ask for. :ft:They also want to invite you to their Dyno Day April 14-15 where they are giving away a purse of $5000.00 :woohoo:Several Diesel publications and 1000= HP trucks are alated to attend as well!

You can check out their site at www.dynomitediesel.com or give them a call at 360-794-7974 or email at ross@dynomitediesel.com.

Thanks again Guys! :thankyou2:

Comp D Staff and Admin

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy to be a part of Comp Diesel! If you ever need anything please let us know.

Ross

Yellow ***** diesel parts plant is one of the leading manufacturers
of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system
accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and
Delivery valve, ETC In south of china .

for more detail please visit our website : Nozzle,elment,plunger,injection,diesel fuel injection,spare parts
Nozzle,elment,plunger,injection,diesel fuel injection,spare parts

Yellow ***** diesel parts plant was founded in 1997.Over the years,
Yellow ***** has grown and gained a reputation for producing
high quality products and delivering them on time.

what does this have to do with this thread or the other 5 threads you posted this in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynomite Diesel is awesome

Nice to see Dynomite on here I really like your products and really appreciate your support last year with Straightdieseltruckpull.com I hope I can work with you this year

Back