GEAUGA 2.6 invitational LIST

Actually we were invited to either or but we told RJ we werent going to let anyone tell us where we could run our trucks so i told him we wouldn't go to either to take our names off the list. That is why other guys got invited after meadville. Try hauling to trucks with your ford POS and see how that works for you.

I hear that brothers diesel is selling "cry baby" stickers, didn't know if you were interested in purchasing one

Seriously, there is a lot of *****ing and moaning going on as of late. Who really cares if you don't get invited to a pull. Does it matter if a Chevy, dodge, or Ford win, No. If you can load your truck up at the end of the night under its own power, that is a good night. let's just have fun and finish the season like a bunch of men/women not babies

After watching the pull in Canfield I'm pretty sure there's no 2.6 trucks turning 7k plus. Someone may have twice as many magnets on there dampner. It may be reading two rotations for every one. Which would explain why 3500 is reading 7000

On a side note, why the Phuck was Savage in with RWYB? That was retarded. Was it punishment for not running points?

Back