01 QCSB cummins. some mods, For sale or trade for manual

92PowerRam

always broke $
I have a 2001 QCSB sport. 86,XXX miles on the whole truck except trans, IP, and FASS. 2" Hell bent steel leveling kit, custom tail and one piece smoked head lights. When i bought the truck it had a chrome aftermarket grill because the truck was wrecked. it needed a hood, front bumper and a cab. The previous owner wrecked it and had it fixed, the bumper use to be red, white/ silver hood, and blue cab. Before i bought the truck i took it to the tire shop to have it checked out and everything is straight as an arrow. it was flipped on its lid. So the title and VIN's say its a blue 99 quad cab. the interior is almost spot less. the driver's seat is a little broken down, theres one cig burn on the center console. I dont smoke and never let anyone smoke in the truck, and its missing the sun glass holder flap on the overhead compass thing. The cupholders work perfectly which i guess is a rare thing in these autos. i drove it to spokane and back sunday (670 mile round trip) and it avg. 18.5 MPG driving 80 mph on the highway and up the passes with the smarty on 7. drove straight as an arrow

Things it came with;
4" MBRP turbo back with muffler and 5" tip
aftermarket chrome wheels
tool box and plastic bed liner
AFE intake

The things i put into it;
brand new 47re
drove it 3 days and the IP went out so i put a new reman'd VP44 from Gomer's diesel (usdieselparts.com)
FASS 150
isspro boost, pyro, and fuel pressure on a pillar
2" leveling kit
black 16" American racing wheels
aftermarket headlights and tail lights
285/75R16 Mastercrafts.
7" tip
headache rack
removed the muffler.
and the Smarty

10k on VP, FASS, trans, and 5k on tires.

Things it needs;
rear pinion seal
A/C recharged.

I was going to recharge and replace these in class when we go over big truck A/C and reefers. Id like to trade more than anything for a nice 5 speed 4wd 2nd gen with around the same miles but i am open to offers. id like to get $13,000 obo if not. I love this truck but i do not like the auto at all.

Heres a link to some pics

ImageShack Album - 7 images

Last edited:
bump bump bump, got interior pics also. sorry its kinda dirty, winter sucks for cleanness. i forgot to mention that the dash is cracked...blast dodges, i also forgot to put the tweeter in my gauge pod :bang still open to offers.

Thanks guys!
lance

heres the link to all 22 pics.

ImageShack Album - 22 images

bump, Id really like to trade for a club/quad cab 4wd with a stick. 12 or 24v doesnt matter too much as long as the 24v has some sort of fuel system to kinda save the VP. or make an offer on price. im flexible.

Price reduced. $12,000

I found a manual i like for the same price. this has to go

you advertised the truck as a 2001 and the vin and title is a 1999 that makes this truck a 1999 not a 2001

the only 99 part on the truck is the cab. but i guess you do have a point.

i can have 2002 parts all over my truck but if the title is a 99 that particular truck is a 99 not to bust your bubble maybe this will help clear some details and help you sell your truck