"crhellboy" Darren Binkley bad seller! Junk Parts!

FlyingHighRacin

Ok this is gonna be a long story but here is how it goes.
So around November my truck started making oil. I knew it was either an injector or nozzles. It when the injectors were pulled we found a badly cracked injector.
So at this point I was looking for a set of used injectors. I found crhellboy's forsale thread where he had a set of injectors with II 80lpm nozzles and he was also including a set of "good" stock nozzles. He also had a 03 head with titanium retainers and HD springs and supposed "mild porting" and a TST CR 49.
I talked to Darren over the phone a couple of times to work out the deal for all those parts and to make sure that everything was good and in working order. I also told him that I was going to be using the stock set of nozzles he had because the II 80lpm (450hp) was too big for anything I would ever need.
He told me that the injectors and 80lpm nozzles only had 40 hooks total and 15 since being tested. He also told me that he had checked the head over and it was good.
At this point I said ok and sent him the money for the parts.
Got the parts and took everything to my mechanic. He was just gonna swap out the my injectors with Darrens and put his stock nozzles on those.
While the truck was down I had my mechanic make sure I hadn't washed down a cylinder or anything and he found that I had junked my crank bearings. So the motor had to be pulled and stripped.
One day while I was at the mechanics shop. We started checking over all the parts I had bought from Darren. My friend Chris Houchins (member on here) was also there. We started looking at the head and both my mechanic and Chris didn't think that the head had been ported at all. Then upon further inspection a crack was found inbetween valves. My mechanic then pulled one of the valves and found that the seat spun like a top. After the head we checked out the injectors and both sets of nozzles. The injectors and 80lpm nozzles checked out good but the stock nozzles that I need so I can run my truck were junk. At least 3 had the needles froze open. We pretty much decided that head.and nozzles are no good and I needed to contact Darren.
Called Darren and got ahold of him. Explained what was going on and sent pictures and told him he needed to make it right. He agreed that it was his fault and he would make it right. I told him that I would like to keep the HD springs and the TI retainers. He agreed and here is the final deal we came up with to take care of everything. I would keep his hd springs and titanium to put on my head. My old parts would go on his head and it would be sent back to him. He also agreed to pay pal me $400 to cover the rest of what I had paid for his head. He also said he was going to find me a good set of stock nozzles and send them to me.
Well he made good on the head and sent the money. Problem is he didn't make good on the stock nozzles and now he isn't returning phone calls or texts.
Makes me mad that I sent some one a lot of money for these parts and he sent me junk parts. If he makes right on the stock set of nozzles then I feel he has handled it on his part.
Just need some help getting in contact with him

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Wow, I remember the ad, I was thinking about contacting him about the head, good thing I didn't, and sorry to hear about your misfortunes with the parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know how you feel man i got screwed out of alot of money from a member on here. It still pisses me off to the point i want to take a road trip. Hopefully everything works out for you.

How long have you tried to get a hold of him?

I bought a turbo from him, had a few conversions with him, never had any issues talking etc.

Ok left me a message on FB lastnight and said his phone wasn't working right and to call him. Called him and he answered. Talked to him about it and he said his phone wasn't working right and that he hadn't been able to find a set of nozzles yet. He said he was looking at a new set that is for sale on ebay.
I told him that as long as they were genuine bosch nozzles that's fine but to make sure they were first. I told him as long as the nozzles are takin care of then I feel that even though it was a hassel, he made things right.

i know how you feel man i got screwed out of alot of money from a member on here. It still pisses me off to the point i want to take a road trip. Hopefully everything works out for you.

did you post what happened to you? even though you got the shaft it helps to warn other members about who did that to you maybe you posted it and I didnt see it. sorry for the derail

Still hasn't been resolved. Waiting on a stock set of nozzles or money back through pay pal. I have not heard from him in about a month now.

Still hasn't been resolved. Waiting on a stock set of nozzles or money back through pay pal. I have not heard from him in about a month now.

Just spoke with him last week about the turbo he sold me. It sat in the box as I was waiting on the rest of the parts for my build. Had the wrong housing on it simple mistake I hope.

Just a fyi for you.

Just spoke with him last week about the turbo he sold me. It sat in the box as I was waiting on the rest of the parts for my build. Had the wrong housing on it simple mistake I hope.

Just a fyi for you.

I texted him lastnight with no response. He told me like 2 months ago that he was having a problem with text but I highly doubt he hasn't got that fixed. Gonna call him today or really start blasting his ****. There is no way that I'm gonna let sending him $2500 and then getting parts that are junk slide.
Like I said if he makes good on the stock nozzles this issue is resolved.

Called Darren today and just got his voice mail. Also his mail box is full so I can't leave him a message. Imagine that