Washington county PA diesel event

Richards_Diesel

rdpevent31-1.jpg

re

Myself, and P. Diddy Miller will be there. Probably get Jeremy to show up also.

Location and what rules for sled pulling
location is the Washington County Fair Grounds
There will be three classes

street - must be registered and insured 2.6 single charger max traction bars allowed stock rear suspension exhaust must exit behind the cab dual rear wheels are not allowed unless factory specific no injectables no hanging weights off the front

modified- unlimited single charger must retain factory suspension traction bars bump stops allowed hanging weights allowed no injectables dual rear wheels are allowed on any vehicle

Open- any charger configuration injectables are allowed solid suspension is allowed drive shaft loops required

the Date for the event has been changed due to the NADM event in Numidia along with a couple other issues The New Date Will be posted shortly its either Sept. 29th or June 2nd

June 2nd, would be a great time. Everybody will have thier trucks in one piece still.

There is a full pull June 2 at westmoreland county fairgrounds.

just out of curiosity wha would be the benefit of running NADM Rules on a Non Points Charity event if this event was for points id understand if its worth it why not we will use NADM rules but with it being a charity event and not for points we are gonna lack someone to tech trucks which is why i wasnt planning on it in the first place

just out of curiosity wha would be the benefit of running NADM Rules on a Non Points Charity event if this event was for points id understand if its worth it why not we will use NADM rules but with it being a charity event and not for points we are gonna lack someone to tech trucks which is why i wasnt planning on it in the first place

Alot of the good running trucks in the area are built for NADM rules. The way your rules read excludes all of those trucks for a 2.6 class at least. $.02

there is a typo both street and modified are 2.6 charger limited i agree they need reworked after reading them again they dont really make sense ill uppdate and post along with looking over NADM

ok so how about this

work stock NADM Rules
2.6 street Diesel NADM Rules
Open class

but allow a 2.6 charger in Work stock

You could ask to become an affiliate NADM event, then they could help you promote it, and maybe help you out with a tech as long as it wasn't up agaisnt a NADM nat event or a nearby current affiliate.

And I know they appreciate people asking to use the rules before its advertised, just sayin.:welcome::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

You could ask to become an affiliate NADM event, then they could help you promote it, and maybe help you out with a tech as long as it wasn't up agaisnt a NADM nat event or a nearby current affiliate.

And I know they appreciate people asking to use the rules before its advertised, just sayin.:welcome::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

as of the affilite program i will look into for next year this is my first event to ut on and is a little rough around the edges

that is exactly why i didnt want to promote it as NADM rules

ok so how about this

work stock NADM Rules
2.6 street Diesel NADM Rules
Open class

but allow a 2.6 charger in Work stock

Sounds good, ill be there. I just don't want to change up the puller for your event. Long as a nadm built 2.6 truck can run ill be there. Solid rear suspension & dual rear tires on a truck that came with singles.

Last edited:
Back