98 Dodge rolling chassis

blacksmokin'02

I just bought this truck in October from a member here, unfortunately my plans have changed and the truck has to go. Below Is the list of parts that are included with the truck, from the ad in which I bought it. The truck was a 2.6 VP Auto truck that ran very well in Ohio.

Selling 98 2.6 truck.
Paint is in good shape except passenger fender from tire rub. Has a cowl as well
Included is everything from the transfer case back
D60 Detroit locker with 35spline axles and spicer forged joints
D80 full spool with 37spline axles
Rear 1 piece 1480 drive shaft
Front 1410 drive shaft
Shyjacker extended control arms
All safety shields and rear air kill
10gal fuel cell
Fass 260
Transmission cooler with fan
Reinforced Reese style hitch with sled stops
700 lbs barker style weight box with a water compartment and rule 3800 gph water pump and other compartment for weight. This was built very well!
Front ball joints are brand new. Comes with radiator with two derale fans
Included with the truck will be the all 4" aluminum pipe and a/w setup.
Comes with 4 36" sts's mounted on weld racing wheels
Most of the interior is there including the dash. Also has diprocal gauges
The chassis setup was always smooth and hooked really hard. A lot of time was spent in the chassis. There is no engine or transmission.

Also, weight box was powder coated has jacks on both sides for transporting, removable lid and 2" receiver on the bottom for moving the truck around in the pits.
D80 had arp studs on the main caps and a girdled cover with preload bolts.
Had a velocity stack threw the front bumper
Can also throw in a mint tail gate and roll pan if wanted

Pics: [ame="http://s425.photobucket.com/user/beavis612/library/Truck"]Truck Photos by beavis612 | Photobucket[/ame]

The truck is currently located in Lexington, KY. I may be able to deliver the truck for additional $$$$.

Asking $5,500

:lolly:Dude I don't think he is going to forget that your interested in the weight box that's the third time you've ask in his thread..:lolly:

Back