S472/GT5594 compounds for sale

TRM05

Turbo Power
Hey all, im putting my compounds up for sale out of my truck, they consist of a S472 and GT5594. Everything is in perfect working order and has less than 4,000 miles on everything. I cant stress the detail that went into this kit and hopefully you all can tell from the pictures. I built this kit myself and everything has been ceramic coated as well as wrapped with titanium exhaust heat wrap. The cold side parts have all been powder coated and all v-band clamps have been powdered satin black as well. The list below is everything included.

- Billet 6 blade S472 with race cover .90 T4, with Keating Machine billet weld on v band low pressure - Billet Garrett GT5594 with optional billet backplate to save weight. 94mm 6 blade with custom machine work to fit the giant Precision turbo cover. 1.0 T6 hotside - Steed Speed T4 manifold - 2" billet spacer plate to pull external gate off of -50mm JGS external wastegate with dump tube -3.5" hot cross over pipe -3" high pressure intercooler pipe with 2 -1/8" NPT ports - full 5" 2 piece downpipe to fit up to aftermarket exhaust or stack - all v band clamps and hardware - both oil feed lines - both oil return lines -Solid support brace for GT55

This kit works perfectly and there is hardly any mileage on it, only reason im selling this is to go to a different route this winter... Not sure which route that is just yet but yea. This setup is good for well into 1300hp or over range, but actually drives very well on the street. My truck is a daily driver and the kit is no different. Im looking for $6500.00 for everything. Best way to get ahold of me is text (248)421-9674. Have any questions feel free to ask Thanks for the space guys! Tim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank you Sir! I have some more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
Took these while i built it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
Damn thats a nice setup! That blue is sexxxxxxyyyyyyyy as hell.

Bump for a nice looking setup.

Do you daily it without an air filter?

I dont drive it on rainy days at all, but most time i will drive it without a filter. I have a filter and tube that i use sometimes. The cover that is on the primary is a 7" inlet, when we machined it to fit the Garrett cover it was machined down to a 6" yo be able to run a filter if wanted.

Reason for no filter? Know how easy it is to dust an engine?

Are you affiliated with hsp? I saw Joe post some pics of this kit being built at hsp and absolutely loved it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The beautiful part of this setup to me is that it looks like there is no shock tower delete. Beautiful for a daily driver!

Im a fabricator/welder at HSP. I built this kit to work with the factory shock towers, it will also work with the flat top mounted shocks as well. Only thing you dont keep with this kit is the passenger side battery, there's just no way to keep it on that side of the engine with chargers this big. I wanted to build something that was a little unique and tilt the primary at an angle that follows the fender.

I understand it can be easy to get dust in the engine, but you can also hurt turbos the size of GT55's if you dont have enough airflow in front of the compressor wheel. It will actually cause a vacuum effect ad will eventually blow the compressor oil seal out of it, causing oil to be thrown into the engine.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, glad you all like it.... Now someone buy it and go fast!!������

That would explain why this kit looks so good.
What #s do you see for drive pressure and boost at wot?

Pulse width on the tune is turned down currently, but i see 90-95psi of total boost, 40-45psi out of the primary and 80psi of drive. So were under 1:1 ration, nice and easy on the motor and great for making mega power in a more safe fashion.

I still cant stop drooling. I have been contemplating selling my kit lately to go to something like this. You sir do some beautiful work

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! If you running the turbos in your sig, i ran same mm worth just a Garrett 88 instead of a borg. And this setup is just an animal in comparison. Just food for thought if your on the fence about it. You just cannot comprehend the difference until you drive them. They light almost just as fast, but the top end pull is a much different feel. All my chargers have always been sources from Forced Inductions and they are second to none. These chargers have both there compressor wheel designs in them and boy are they loud. Loudest chargers i have ever run!!

If you want some big power these are what you want. The 300 frame is good, but in a big set of twins you just need a little more so your not running the hell out of the secondary. If your interested in them PM me and maybe we can work something out to help you