Darton Sleeves

Sanger

Anybody have a part number for Darton sleeves? It will be for a 5.9 Cummins and it will be for drag racing.

Let me know if you guys need sleeves. I can always add in some custom sizes on our big stock orders we place for inventory.

I've installed probably 30 sets of darton sleeves. I'll never go back. Get ahold of powerbore sleeves in Salem, Ohio. Equivalent materials, better price, quicker, and geared specifically toward diesel pulling. They provide me with semi finished sleeves cheaper than what darton sells blanks for.

Anybody have a part number for Darton sleeves? It will be for a 5.9 Cummins and it will be for drag racing.

The Darton racing sleeve I use is: RS4.000 3-32.

You can search for that part number in their catalog. You can also use the RS4.000 1-8, which is thicker, but you will be removing more parent material. I only use that one, if the block needs to be bored more because of existing damage.

They are normal stock items for them (or at least have been), but they were out of stock one time when I placed an order.

Paul

The Darton racing sleeve I use is: RS4.000 3-32.

You can search for that part number in their catalog. You can also use the RS4.000 1-8, which is thicker, but you will be removing more parent material. I only use that one, if the block needs to be bored more because of existing damage.

They are normal stock items for them (or at least have been), but they were out of stock one time when I placed an order.

Paul

Thanks a bunch Paul!:thankyou2:

Back