HX82, HX83, HE800 turbochargers.

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We have a fairly decent stockpile of NEW GENUINE Holset HX82, HX83, HE800 turbochargers. They are in various flavors. Most are titanium wheel and iron compressor covers. We acquired them through one of our wholesale dealers. They have some goofy part numbers on the tags as they were samples from Cummins to various engine manufacturers to test on the dyno for development.

I will get wheel sizes and housing sizes throughout the week for you. If you are looking for something specific please message me or call and I can see what we have.

The asking price is $2500 per. We will work with you on price.

We will sell the lot to somebody if interested and pricing would be greatly reduced.

Call me at the shop 574-935-8400 as for Zach

Text me 574-216-5032 (terrible cell service during the day so beware)

Email me: zach@northamericanturbo.com

Mods feel free to move this to our forum when it is opened if needed.

Thank you

Hey Zach, I asked about the one listed on ebay, I am really curious about that odd ball nut that looks to have a set screw in the end of it, I know you are trying to sell them but that really peaks my interest.

I am going through them right now and it appears one of them was on an engine at some point so I may tear it down to freshen it up. I am curious on the nut as well so I will be sure to let you know what the deal is with it.

From a conversation with Ryan Acker at 4:30 this morning... lol Do you by chance know Holset oil pressure minimum spec for an HX82?

Last edited:
bump to the top. Still measuring as we find time to remove housings. Many g-trim wheels here. The titanium wheels can be replaced with a billet aluminum flavor if more interest is there.

bump to the top. Time to spend all of that christmas cash! Makes a great late xmas present as well!

Back