2011 Chevrolet 2500HD

BRE

Friend of mine has decided to sell his "town" truck. He just never drives it and its way more truck than he needs for him and his dog, and he says its too nice. He has owned the truck since may of 2012 and it had 20,000 miles on it when he bought it.
I have the truck in my possession so feel free to contact me directly through here or by phone. Text is better if on the phone, however I'll try to give you a call back asap. Just leave me a message. Truck is located in SW Mo

~75k miles
Auto
Bone stock...
Full replacement bumper
$31,900

Truck has no dents or rust, however a dog showed up out at his house and decided it needed to jump on the truck. The hood and the bed has some scratches. Nothing that shouldn't buff out, and I already lightly buffed one fender out to an extent. Anyone, with a good buffer that knows how to buff should be able to pull it back out no problem. I just haven't had time to do it.
Other than that, this truck is basically new.
Inside is clean, couple spots in the seats are a little different color. Not sure what from but I'm honestly guessing just from wear. From what I've seen, these seats stain by looking at them wrong.

Any questions, I'll answer to the best of my ability. If I can't answer it, I'll figure it out. Truck hasn't ever been worked to my knowledge. Doesn't even have a gooseneck ball or anything in it. I'll post pictures from my phone very shortly.

Message/post here or my phone number is 417-389-4431

Last edited:
0fbf945192dd0101c850975ce98c79bf.jpg

8e53348263b01b3374a38da31ee81332.jpg

0408f3ca25abe77c65aba17629e5035f.jpg

6ca1f418ce8e96240af4a7842e8feebd.jpg

bfcd8cbe3bdcbfb4b4460da9da00dab1.jpg

7672ffe97d8f9d8e86c72b8feceac71d.jpg

9ce856bc164db95131efaa1ca1402f85.jpg

0c6cb175090ca4c79fb318c562b040ae.jpg

5ab0342d469bfc052f46fd5ea0d95a22.jpg

ff1b25bc192e37e309f86f4ab4ee816e.jpg

6546f802aa287f2f55b6f1f1d417ce1e.jpg

a07c2d8c59460820ca5fd09836890047.jpg

4cc133a535c3616c1e0760aaebcc7ce4.jpg

Too high guys? Owner said that if it was a deal breaker, for the asking price, he'd possibly think about deleting.

Too high guys? Owner said that if it was a deal breaker, for the asking price, he'd possibly think about deleting.

I know prices vary wildly depending on the part of the country, but he's a little high for this area (SE). My brother just took $32k for a perfect '12 Denali Duramax with 92k miles, and it still took him 3-4 months to sell it.
Good looking truck, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I mean I know he's at the top of the range as for asking price but is it out of line?

I don't think it's a bad price. I just gave around 34k for 13' with 63k miles, but it had a new ranch hand, brand new fuel 20s, spray in liner, got my fifth wheel hitch rails paid for and a tonneau cover put on it.

In my area that was a really good deal, I bought mine from a dealer also.

To the types of guys on here, they'd probably want it deleted, but I think the type of guys here are also looking for that smoking deal too. This price is not in the "smoking deal" range so IDT it appeals to the folks here as much. As such, your target buyer probably isn't the type to do deletes so I wouldn't do it yet since its still a fully-intact stock truck. That's appealing to most normal purchasers.

It seems a little salty on the price but not way way out of line. Certainly at the upper limit for one, I'd think.

As said, it sure is a great looking truck but it's not really well loaded/premium packages but the price is like it is.

To the types of guys on here, they'd probably want it deleted, but I think the type of guys here are also looking for that smoking deal too. This price is not in the "smoking deal" range so IDT it appeals to the folks here as much. As such, your target buyer probably isn't the type to do deletes so I wouldn't do it yet since its still a fully-intact stock truck. That's appealing to most normal purchasers.

It seems a little salty on the price but not way way out of line. Certainly at the upper limit for one, I'd think.

As said, it sure is a great looking truck but it's not really well loaded/premium packages but the price is like it is.

And the reason I haven't deleted it, is exactly what you said.

I know this forum isn't really after this truck, and I have it for sale more so on our lot, however I just figured being a clean, unmolested truck, I'd at least post it up here just in case anyone was looking or interested.

He's not hurting for money or anything. It doesn't need to sell.

I wouldn't change the price. It's hard to find one not beat up. If you don't like the price move on that simple.

I would have bought it if I had not found mine

I think it'll sell eventually but if it just sits at his house in the yard, won't hurt it to sit for sale either lol

Yea I mean I know he's at the top of the range as for asking price but is it out of line?

My bad, buddy, I thought it was a gasser when I said the price was out of line! That price is actually pretty reasonable for a Dmax around here.

Back